© University of Toledo Medical Center
Since 1964, The University of Toledo Medical Center has been serving the health needs of the Toledo community. Established as a teaching hospital to train the future physicians and medical professionals of the greater Toledo region, UT College of Medicine & Life Sciences remains dedicated to providing advanced care and healing in a patient-centered environment. With access to the latest clinical trials and medical research we are committed to teaching the next generation of health-care professionals.
Each year, more than 300,000 people rely on The University of Toledo Medical Center to care for their health needs. By offering best-in-class specialties, better outcomes and expert physicians, nurses and medical technicians in a superior continuum of care, UT College of Medicine & Life Sciences has played a vital role in the health and healing of the Toledo region for decades. And we’ll continue to play this role in the future.
The mission of The University of Toledo Medical Center is to improve the human condition by providing patient-centered, university-quality care.
Because UT College of Medicine & Life Sciences is focused on advanced care and healing for our patients, we are proud of our recent and continuing accomplishments.
- U.S. News and World Report: UT College of Medicine & Life Sciences has been recognized as a high-performing hospital in nephrology and heart failure.
- American Society for Radiation Oncology: ASTRO-APEx accreditation for radiation oncology
- Toledo Lucas County Health Department: Top Spot Award for exceptional food safety
- American Heart Association and American Stroke Association: 2018 Get With the Guidelines Stroke Gold Plus Award
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation: 2018 Leader in LGBT Healthcare Equality
- American College of Cardiology: 2018 NCDR ACTION Registry Silver Performance Achievement Award
- Becker’s Hospital Review: one of the 100 Hospitals and Health Systems With Great Oncology Programs
- Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons: 2015 Outstanding Achievement Award
University of Toledo
College of Medicine & Life Sciences
3000 Arlington Ave
Toledo, OH 43614